Monday, February 2, 2015

Street court

Today I've been very productive....


This morning , I started a few conversions ... A squat with a  look of plague doctor and a humanoid with a bird's head ....





Then, in the afternoon, I attacked the painting of the bird's head, it's now more or less half done :





And then
I thought : "Damn , it is on I'll make a diorama ! "I just quickly created a  kind of box like the Ghostbusters ghost trap with a frozen sword in this inquisitorial sarcophagus... And that's when I got the identity this mysterious individual to the bird's head ...

Prosecutor " Birdface "




So I arranged the various protagonists in order to get a visual putting all these people face. It is as if they improvised a street court and Birdface seems to say, " You are guilty of heresy by use of this chaotic artifact ".

Let me know what you think.

Thank you for reading






No comments:

Post a Comment